Friday, June 22, 2007

Number Two

Howdy and Hello (I like to start emails to friends out that way and I am not quite sure why??), I promised to talk a little about my family today. My immediate family is my wife of 7+ years Cathy and our almost 15 month old daughter, Madilynn. Here is a recent picture of them:



Ain't they cute? Yummmmmmm! :)


I know I did it above, but don't you hate it when people like me refer to their kid as being "15 months old"? Why can't I say "just over a year" or "almost a year and a half". Well I tell you it's not my fault and I have a darn good excuse. It's the whole baby industrial complex. They start out by referring to the pregnancy progress in weeks (the last time I measured anything by weeks was "dating" in Jr. High), it used to be trimesters but not so much now. Then they get you to cross all the way to the dark side by labeling all the baby clothes in months; 0-3m, 6-9m, 12m, 18m etc. Next thing I know I am telling y'all I have a 15 month old. I can't wait until she is 18 mont errr a year and a half ummm 2. Two is much easier to type.

As the title to this blog suggests I am in fact a Wedding DJ in the Seattle area and quite proud of it. More about how I got into this and some good stories in future posts.

I had two Weddings (ceremonies and receptions) this past week (one was on Monday!) and something happened that has never happened to me before. We had the same photographer at both events! Her name is April Greer she is super nice, easy to work with and her pictures are amazing! She even posted some from our events on her blog (look at the 6/19 and 6/16 posts). To quote Madi's friend Jack, April ROCKS!

Have I mentioned that I love last minute bookings?! Yeah!




No comments: