Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wedding Vendors are the coolest

The Wedding "industry" is an interesting group of folks. I put quotes around industry because for the most part they are small business owners who in one way or another have a talent that they are trying to find a Bride and Groom who are looking for that talent on a particular day. That particular day usually falls on a Saturday and that Saturday usually falls during the summer.

Why is this? There are a number of very obvious reasons, but I think there are great opportunities available if you have your Wedding during the week, you can have your choice of venues and probably save some money. If most of your guests are coming in from out of town, why should it matter?

It's funny I didn't start out tonight to write about seasonal Weddings, it just "came out".

I went to a party tonight that a local venue puts on each year for all the Wedding Vendors that they reccomend. They really go all out and it is a lot of fun to see all of my friends that I enjoy working with so much every year.

Extra thanks to Tania for the inspiration! (Purell is your friend!!)

No comments: